Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Blog Gets a Facelift!

In the last few months, I've been learning all kinds of new things. So my blog needs a new look to go along with all my new projects, don't you think?

First of all, I'm learning a new craft, which I LOVE!! If you've never been exposed to needlefelting, you can learn right along with me; it's a fascinating thing where you take these seriously sharp needles (and trust me, my fingers can attest to that!) and some loose wool, and sculpt it into...well, whatever your imagination can come up with! Three dimensional figurines are really popular, Art Dolls, animals, fantasy figurines, and that's just the beginning.

At the beginning, before I could get my hands on wool, I went out and bought wool yarn, and tore it down to it's basic fibre structure...LOL...lots of work, there, and it slowed me down some!

But anyway, here's a picture of my first efforts, which were just little Christmas Tree Ornaments, but I like them anyway:



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, does this mean I'm getting ornaments for Christmas!!!!!

Very cute.