Friday, January 25, 2013

Re-opening

Life has a funny way of twisting and turning when you least expect it, and unfortunately responsibilities have to come before anything else.

The last couple of years have had their ups and downs, but mostly have meant WORK...not just "I had to go out and get a day job.", kind of work, but "Any time I'm not sleeping, I'm at work."!  Anyway, without boring you with all the details, I had been putting in so many hours that there was no way I could continue with the hobbies I enjoyed.

Thank goodness that's over!!  LOL  I'm back to having some free time, and back to making mini's (along with a few other types of items I like.  I re-opened my Etsy Shop this morning; not a LOT of items, but I'll list more as I continue.

It feels good to be back!




0 comments: