Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My name is Lori, and I'm a craft-aholic!!

A long time ago, I figured out that I'm happiest when I'm sitting at my craft desk, making something. It doesn't even matter so much WHAT I'm making; jewelry, painted wooden items, a quilted blanket, ceramics...as long as my hands are busy, and my imagination is in overdrive, I'm where I want to be. Sometimes my things turn out nicely--sometimes, NOT SO MUCH!! LOL

Recently I decided to open a shop on Etsy, and I had to narrow it down, so that scrolling through my shop wouldn't be like walking through a virtual craft explosion, and since the thing that allows for the most variety within the same medium is polymer, that's what I decided to go with.

Check me out at http://wanderinon.etsy.com/

1 comments:

twenty pound tabby said...

I can sure relate to everything you said here - including the "Not so much" on how things turn out and the narrowing it down.